Few Questions on email template builder

Hello,

A few questions:

1. Whilst exporting the created template, I see the following tag getting added - data:attachment/html - how do I remove this?

2. How do I remove the 2 buttons at the bottom of the sidebar for buy now and Angular 6+?

3. Is there a way to update the favicon? If so, how do I do that?

4. Is there a way to update the default value of the “Menu” item to another URL please?

5. Additionally, can I hide the application behind authentication so not anyone can get to it?

6. The image uploader doesn’t seem to work and render the images uploaded. How do I troubleshoot this please?

7. Lastly, the default page that loads up when you start the application - can I change that to a blank template?

8. List item

Hi @nikk129, welcome to support forum!

Some of your questions need some custom work, such as 5 and 7.
If you mean to change the default template, take a look to app/index.js - there is an example and the default template which is loading on the demo as well.
For 2 and 3, you must edit the app/index.html line 14 is favicon and remove everything from line 244 to 260.
For 1 and 6 today I’ll publish an update.

Could you give me some screenshots about 4 and 8?

Thank you very much! I was able to work out 2,3 and 7 based on your recommendation.

For number 4, here’s a screenshot to indicate what I meant with the default value for the “Menu” item:

For 1 and 6, I look forward to your update. Thanks again!

In order to change default menu value, change the /app/builder/blocks/nav-bar/index.js line 28.

By the way, CodeCanyon has accepted the update.

Thank you, that worked as well! I also downloaded the new release from CodeCanyon earlier today but I’m afraid the image upload functionality isn’t working. I’m hosting the script on an Ubuntu server that has the correct permissions for rendering a POST of a form() but still not luck. Instead I see the below error when trying to inspect:

ngjsEmailBuilder.b.js:9 TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
at HTMLButtonElement. (ngjsEmailBuilder.b.js:9)
at S (polyfills.b.js:1)
at Generator.a._invoke (polyfills.b.js:1)
at Generator.t. [as next] (polyfills.b.js:1)
at y (ngjsEmailBuilder.b.js:9)
at i (ngjsEmailBuilder.b.js:9)

How do I trobuleshoot this? I’ve already looked at the documentation on your website.

Also, the social icons do not appear in the editor window for Desktop but show up for Mobile or while exported. Is this a UI bug of some sort?

Hello - Just following up on this one.

Hi, I just checked on demo and it seems to be fine! Do you run this via server or just opened the index.html file in browser?

Make sure you have assets folder into our root project!

Hi, yes we have the app / assents folder this is the moment I drag and drop the social block, did not display the icons in desktop view, only in mobile and when exporting, how to solve it?