Can I customize Email Editor and Can I save MJML?

Hi,

This email editor seems awesome. I am interested to buy enterprise version.
Need to ask few questions:

1. Can I save MJML and load MJML in editor or does import and export allows JSON only.
  2. Can I customize the blocks?
  3. I am interested to integrate it in ASP.NET using javascript and web apis
  4. Can I get source code complete so I can customize?

Basically I want my website users to create email template and send them and save for future customization.

Just waiting for answer so I can purchase.

Thank you,
Nouman

Currently I am using GrapesJS editor with MJML plugin but it has few bugs in Layer manager, so I wish to buy enterprise version and integrate in my product.

Best,
Nouman

Hi Nouman,
Thanks for your interest for my builder!

1. You can import and export JSON only, maybe later I’ll include MJML format also.
  2. Yes, you can customize as you want.
  3. You can integrate in any server you want.
  4. Yes, there’s complete source code, so you can customize it.

Hope I answer at your questions.

Thanks for the quick response.

Before I purchase, can I view documentation regarding integration and email editors JS method signatures calls to export, import and get HTML via JavaScript?

Also, does it support Mobile preview?

Best,
Nouman

I can send to you Commercial license - enterprise version, so you can see the price and what it contain :wink:

Look here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_iwetjKMtxZMCFiU-i4iiAGtWw0nHFDx_1eZAg_ka0/edit?usp=sharing

Regarding documentation, there’s a small documentation - all questions I solve here!

Here’re some screens
07 PM

Basically, I didn’t get the link you shared it has no price details and I mistakenly typed enterprise instead of Extended license.
Can you tell me difference between Commercial license - enterprise version and the extended license?

Thanks

Oh, it’s OK, look here what are differences between licenses: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
If these not contain what you need, then you need commercial license with all rights for selling this builder.

Cheers

Ok, I don’t want to sell this builder but please tell me price of Commercial license.
Just a last thing to confirm.
In extended version all these options i asked is possible. right?

You can import and export JSON only, maybe later I’ll include MJML format also.
Yes, you can customize as you want.
You can integrate in any server you want.
Yes, there’s complete source code, so you can customize it.

Yes, all these options are possible!
The price of Commercial license is 550euro.

Cheers