Angular 6 Email Template Builder

Hello everyone,
Now MJML server is ready, waiting for you opinions!

0 Likes

Hi @wlocal,
I want to know about Angular 6 Email builder , Whether it is available now or not.

If released, let me know where we can get.

Thanks

vani

0 Likes

Hi @vani_priya,
Yes, it’s available already only for Extended and Commercial licenses right now but it’s not available on NPM registry yet.

Cheers

0 Likes

Hi Ion Pordan,

may I know , when it will be available on NPM registry.

thanks ,
vani

0 Likes

Hi @vani_priya, likely in next few days!

0 Likes

@wlocal, I wanted to enquire about weather does it supports angular 4 or not.
Can you mail me regarding this, as I may have other questions.

0 Likes

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #25
0 Likes

Hi @sanjayr96, I can’t be sure whether it supports or not, you can check by installing from npm and see if there’re some errors!
Check this: https://www.npmjs.com/package/ip-email-builder

0 Likes

Hello @vani_priya, check this out https://www.npmjs.com/package/ip-email-builder

0 Likes

Hi. Thanks for the Email Template Builder. I have added the plugin to my project. But when I access the template its showing ‘BrowserModule’ import error in the browser console. I haven’t import the browser module in any other components in my project. Can you help me regarding this.

0 Likes

I’m afraid you need it if you want to run your project on Browser, import it in app.module.ts!

0 Likes

Hi. I got that issue resolved.but there is a problem with the IpemailBuilderService class object. Im getting ‘Cannot read property ‘isLoading’ of undefined’ error. Can you help me with this…?

0 Likes

Hello @balakrishnadh, can you show me how did you include it in main application?

0 Likes

this is how I included in the application component.ts

isLoading: BehaviorSubject;

constructor(private _ngb: IpEmailBuilderService) {
console.log(_ngb);
this.isLoading = _ngb.isLoading;
}

0 Likes

where did you include IpEmailBuilderModule? is it in app.module.ts?

0 Likes

ha yes. i included that in module.ts

import { IpEmailBuilderModule } from ‘ip-email-builder’;

and
imports: [
IpEmailBuilderModule.forRoot({ xApiKey: ‘…’ }),
]

Added the given apikey .

0 Likes

Is this root module, or a child module? If it’s a child, call IpEmailBuilderModule.forChild({ xApiKey: ‘…’ })

0 Likes

Its working. replacing forRoot with forChild resolved the issue. thank you so much for the support… :smiley::smiley:

0 Likes

You’re welcome! Let me know if you need any other support :wink:

0 Likes

Hi there.Im using the Angular 6 Email Template Builder in my project. However when i send a test email, the email is being sent from your domain to spam. how can i add my domain to send the emails. Please let me know and when i save and email ,where will be the templates saved. thanks in advance.

0 Likes